Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


so proud of my Sean

My good friend Lisa just emailed me this picture she took of Sean during his football season, I couldn't be more than proud of him! He starts football back up next month! Ian wanted him to pick up another sport like baseball ... Sean saw Ice Hockey on TV and told his father, "daddy, that's what I want to play". Yikes.... I better get him into martial arts soon, so they can help teach him when it's appropriate to tackle or hit. Sean had a doctors appointment last week and he almost weighed in at 60lbs. He's getting soo big!

Speaking of big, I'm as big as a large whale right now. Equipped with cankles and all! I've really backed off lifting Aidan up to his crib. My mother instincts tell me that if I continue to lift his 38lb rear up into the car seat or crib, that my water will break soon. As much as I am uncomfortable, I still want the baby to make it to term. I want him to be as healthy as possible.

I had a nice day off today. I didn't have to do dishes, laundry. or clean up the toys. I even got a 45 minute cat nap in. Thanks to my hubby for thinking of me in the last month of being pregnant. I really needed the day off too!

 

0 comments:






Followers