Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Pain in the >>>>


Pain in the FOOT!

I apparently have a herniated disk in my left foot which has caused a large cyst on top of it. Had to have a large shot of hydrocortisone in the top of my foot. I noticed when I started back working out at the gym , my foot kept going numb and tingling. The doctor says the disk and the swelling is essentially the CPU of the foot for nerves. She says she really doesn't like to operate there because there is soo many nerves and tendons, so she's hoping the swelling will go down. Ian told Sean I had a chicken egg in my foot, so now Sean runs around and says, how is your Chicken Egg Foot mommy....

I know you really wanted to see a picture of my foot (well, at least I got my toe nails polished!

 

0 comments:






Followers