Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Some of my Favorite Things this week:



My Sisters, Jennifer & Teri (i'm the one in the big floppy hat)


My $2.00 (yes for the entire set) Ikea kids bowls, perfect for snacks



My MacClaren Techno XLR Single Stroller I bought on Craigslist.Com for a steel! After having two kids, I finally found the one that works for me and their large weight and size. It holds up to 65 lbs and has a steel frame. It's 20lbs but still lighter than a travel system.

 

1 comments:

Tabatha said...

I always enjoy reading about your favorite things. I'm gonna have to check out the bowls. Hope you're doing good.






Followers