Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


just finished my free snapfish book





oh, that was alot of fun. Running around the house and taking pictures of Sean's recent art work was a treat! At the end I added a picture of him & I and wrote, with love, mom. I am sure someday, he will look back and be thankful I did it. It was a great value too. I added a few pages (2), so after shipping and taxes the whole book only cost $9.50. It was a little odd ordering, you actually had to enter your credit card, verify your county, and then you would see the 29.99 credit off your order. Here is some art to share that went into Sean's book.

 

0 comments:






Followers