Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Checking my ticker....

I had to drop by today and check my "Ticker" because I needed to know how pregnant I was... ha ha ha! That's the difference between baby #1 and baby #3

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker

We have a place for Aaron to sleep, no nursery yet, we may not have one together either!

Today I had the joys of sitting at urgent care. Sean has strep again and we are back to having ear infections. Poor little man got a shot of penicillin and antibiotic prescription for two weeks

I don't have anything exciting to report, if you want to see pictures of me, google "Shamu" .. ha!

I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.

 

0 comments:






Followers