Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


growing up!

where does the time go... Sean amazes me more and more every day! This past week he has started to really take an interest in the Weather. In fact, he asks to watch the weather channel on a regular basis. This afternoon while I was cleaning my closet, Sean came up with a doodle pad and free handed the United States and proceeded to tell me about a low pressure front moving over some state causing rain. He then drew lake Michigan and mentioned there was a chance of snow. He proceeded to the east coast and drew a picture of them getting more ice. I can see how he is going to struggle a bit socially in school, because most 5 year olds don't get into certain science subjects like he does. The good news is, he loves sports. That almost forces him to be a little more social.

Aidan, my big boy Aidan. One of the things I missed out with Sean as a first time mom is the creative / imatative play. Sean, just lacked the skill all together. Aidan every night when I lay him down, blows me a kiss... and well, it melts my heart. He is still likes to bust a move to almost any kind of music. I'm working hard on trying to get him into a mom's day out program once a week, however we've hit a bit of a behavior turn with him, he is just now having separation anxiety. This makes it really hard for me to leave him, (with him throwing a tantrum). I go back to the memories of Sean doing that at daycare and how they never proceeded to tell us there were any issues until they kicked him out of daycare. I can't imagine how Sean was being treated in that class.

I've changed the look of my blog to more of a "spring" look. I figured I better do it why I had the chance. Aaron's blog has been updated as well.

I am off to bed, we are lucky enough to have some good friends pop in tomorrow night for the superbowl.. btw, ian has and will always be a die hard steelers fan. Some of my friends from my old neighborhood in Ocean Springs might remember seeing that Steelers flag flying from the house... so if you haven't picked a team to route for and need one... go ahead and route for them!

 

0 comments:






Followers