Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Long time no post....

Eek, I am a bad blogger... I've been busy busy busy!! I started a blog for the baby, my hopes are to print it as a journal at the end for him. You can find it here, or over on the right column on my blog roll.

We've schedule a C Section for March 20th. I do have a feeling I am going to have this baby early. He's already 4lbs!

Aidan, boy... he keeps me busy. The primary reason for not blogging. He's also hit the separation anxiety stage. He's starting it a little late, but wow... talk about timing... I'll be going to the hospital in a couple months for 4 days... I hope he does ok.

Sean, had a rough transition the first week after school for both Thanksgiving and Christmas break. It gives me a good idea that he will need summer services to keep from regressing on his social skills prior to starting kindergarten next fall. In his free time he likes to watch the Discovery Channel. He's watching engineering type shows. "How it's Made", "Time Warp", seriously, I don't know any other 5 year old that will sit there and do that! His football season is coming to an end. He has really learned a lot and I think he has enjoyed himself quite a bit. It's been good to see him & Ian have an activity they could bond on.

Aidan will need to start some type of moms day out program. He will be 3 this coming July and is totally stir crazy with Mom & being home with me. It get's hard to go out because I have to be home for Sean's school bus in the morning and afternoon and he only goes to school for 2 hours and 45 minutes a day (Sean). Right in the middle of the day and I have been putting Aidan down for naps. We had Aidan in a preschool setting one day after we returned from our Christmas trip to Mississippi and he didn't do so well. He wouldn't eat any of their food, wouldn't nap... etc. I suppose it will take him some time to get use to a routine.

It's late and I've organized an event for my local mom's group tomorrow morning (old habits die hard).. We are heading to a bounce house place and I'm taking both the boys (WISH ME LUCK) and hope they are on their BEST behavior because I can't be struggling with them to get them out to the car! Ian is on a short 2 day work related trip to Colorado, so I will be on my own the next couple days. Thankfully I have a friend near by that I can call on in the event of an emergency.

 

1 comments:

Tabatha said...

Hope all went well at the playdate. Glad you'll are doing good






Followers