Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Brothers, Boogers, & Baby



Aaron made his big debut almost two weeks ago! Boy, where does the time go! I was scheduled for a cesarian section on 3/29 and went in to labor on 3/17 (ST.Patty's Day)... Aaron was born 10lbs 2oz ... I think they got the original due date wrong : ). If he would have gone to the 29th, he would have been almost a 12 lb baby... whew

I woke up the morning of the 17th, having pretty regular contractions. I also threw up that morning and figured I could chalk that up to the flu like symptoms some moms feel before they go into labor. We made it into the OBGYN and he said he would go ahead and do the C Section that day. When I went up to the L&D they hooked me up to the contraction monitor and they were pretty regular. 10mins apart. The C Section went great (with the exception of the Spinal Block administration) and big boy was born and came out screaming! I spent extra time on the table, we did cord blood banking and I had my tubes tied : ). As much as I love children and babies... I know my limit. I am afraid if I went for #4 that my sanity would go downhill and my quality of mothering would also go down hill.

I'll share a couple photos, however for now, I will probably be posting some under Aaron's Blog too.

 

1 comments:

Tabatha said...

Oh wow! Congrats he is beautiful!!






Followers