Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Here's smiling at you!




Aaron is growing by leaps and bounds. He is almost 2 months old and he is just about to get into 6 to 9 month clothing! Yikes! Had the boys dress up today and mom played home photo studio and snapped a couple good pictures. I'm doing good, outside of the sleep issues, which is to be expected. I am about 5 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight, however... that was my heaviest weight I started being pregnant at, much more weight to lose!

 

1 comments:

Tabatha said...

All the boys are getting so grown. They are so cute though!






Followers