Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


cheating on blogger

Sean got his summer haircut ~~ his shearing as we call it 
Aidan refuses to let anyone cut his hair, I've even tried when he has been sleeping
                                              Aaron is losing all of his hair!

Ever since facebook came around, I feel like I'm cheating on my blog.  I guess it's easy to write a couple words verses sitting down and putting thoughts down in writing.  I really honestly don't get two free hands often and if I do, I am cleaning up a mound of toys and cracker crumbs. 

Aidan had some blood work drawn last week.  Ever since he has been born he catches colds often.  I know what your thinking, every kid get's sick, well... true... but not like Mr.Aidan.  Last year I took him to the doctor over 30 times.   All 30 times he was either running a fever, had strep, sinusitus, or an ear infection.   He had his ear tubes put in and adenoids taken out and this January Aidan started to get a left swollen lymph node.  In fact, it's not gone down.  I felt hopeless like his pediatrician was listening to me. I changed his pedi and his new doctor drew blood right away.   Now, we are in mystery period ... blood work doesn't show anything too crazy, but his still always sick with fever, night sweats and a swollen lymph node.  We can only pray that it's nothing serious.

Sean finished his school year and immediately took off for a two week vacation to his nanny & papa's house in Biloxi.  He is sooooo excited.  I sent him with my old iphone, equipped with Madagascar Escape to Africa, two "How it's Made" episodes,  Nasa Podcasts, a couple new weather radar iphone apps, and his favorite song of the month . Both boys belt this one out at the top of their lungs....    Barking at the Moon from the Bolt soundtrack.

Baby Aaron is growing by leaps and pounds.  He is 22 inches long and has to be at least 20 lbs.  He is wearing 12 month clothing and he's not even three months old yet.  His appetite is so strong that I feed him every 45 minutes to an hour and despite him rejecting it before, he is starting to supplement himself with formula here and there.  I purchased my favorite herbal supplement while breast feeding called More Milk Plus . For those of you reading thinking that stuff is a bunch of witchcraft, you are in the wrong. I used it with all three boys and it works!! 

Sean has 4 weeks of summer camp, Aidan will hopefully get a few towards the end of the summer.  He turns 3 on July 5th.  He may end up in the school district program this fall.  We shall see how it goes, he has his last evaluation this friday!

Ian & I celebrated our 6th anniversary at Papadeaux's last night.  It was very nice.

Mom has lost all of her baby weight thanks to the aggressive every 45 minute feeding session of Aaron.  I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight, now I just have to lose about 60 lbs for me to reach my goal weight.   I already find it difficult to eat having three boys under 6, so I'm just going to eat smarter. More protein.  If I get hungry, instead of grabbing a bag of the kids cheese its , I am going to grab a low fat cheese stick.  I have to be bathing suit worth come October.  I am soooo excited about my girls cruise, I can't stop talking about it.  Three days of sun and good friends with no interruptions... can't wait!

Ok, I have to get going.  I am sure there will be baby awake soon!

 

0 comments:






Followers