Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


London Olympics Here we come!

Ian was invited over to London as part of our company expanding Globally. It just happens to be the starting week of the Summer 2012 Olympics. Ian's parents have agreed to watch the boys for us why I get to go to Europe for the first time.  I'm not so excited about the Olympics as I am about going to England, because my Taylor side of the family immigrated to the US from England. I am hopeful if my sister Teri calls me back that I might get the names of the cities so I can go and visit some of the towns.  I have to say I am nervous about traveling during the Olympics.  I've added some pictures of myself and the kids over the last 6 months. Aaron is now 3 and he is in the top picture with the shovel. Aidan is now 6, in the middle and Sean is almost 9... where does the time go. I love them so much. They are my world.



 

0 comments:






Followers