Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Summer Calendar is Getting Full




Wow, I am going to be busy this summer! Two vacations already planned and we are not sure if Sean will have ESY, extended summer year for school or not... If he does have ESY, that is usually about 4 extra weeks of school, if not... Mom has lots of fun summer activities picked out for Sean. First on the agenda, is swim lessons for Sean and Aidan. Aidan is already going under water in the bathtub! Sean really wants to go in the pool and on the water slides at the gym and the incentive is, he needs to learn how to swim. He is hesitant to put his head under water. I am looking at "Sporties for Shorties", intro to many sports through the local rec department. This will be a good and inexpensive way to see how Sean does with various sports. There is also a Pre-School Wonders of Science summer camp that I think he will enjoy. A Lil's Chef's class. For Aidan, I am looking at Kindermusic. There is so many options for Sean this Summer, it's hard to choose. I would really like to see him get into sports a little bit. He told me he wants to play Soccer, so we will see how that goes.

The boys got summer cuts over the weekend. We have a local kiddie hair cut place called Fun n Cuts. It's not cheap because there is always a wait and the kids keep asking for tokens to play video games. Sean did really well with his haircut. Aidan had some type of sensory freak out and screamed the whole time. I'm amazed his cut even turned out the way it did because the stylist took clippers and ran it across his head in 5 minutes. Doesn't look bad.

Aidan woke up at 530am this morning, he had wet through his diaper and he has not gone back to bed since. I suppose a nap is coming in his near future.

 

2 comments:

Meegan said...

Susan the boys are getting so big! I miss you guys and hope you are doing well!

Susan Thomas said...

Meegan, just found your blog... I've added it to my list. That is the first picture of Gabriel I have seen, he is darling! Christian has grown into a little man.. sniff sniff.






Followers