Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Future Van Gogh....

I finally got Aidan to paint today. We've been working with his occupational therapist on this because he doesn't use crayons, pens or paints because everything goes into his mouth! Today, he went for it like a big boy... so happy! We have some artistic talent in the family, my sister in law Brenda, my niece Morgan and believe it or not, my Mother. Maybe some of those genes will pass along. Sean is doing really well with his art.

Sean was home from school today, he's got a runny nose and doesn't feel good. He woke me up several times last night screaming in his sleep saying "don't push me!". I guess his incident at school really got to him. I suspect this is the beginning of a long journey with his social skills. Most of you who know me will know, I will dedicate my entire life to make sure my sons get everything they need. I'm starting to research social skills classes for him. Hope my mini clip doesn't bore you too much!



 

1 comments:

Marian said...

sean and aidan are so lucky to have a mommy like you!






Followers