Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


monkey ~ if your eating don't read ; )




Aidan clearly entered Freud's fun-filled "Anal Stage" where pooping is the most important thing in the world and doubles as finger paint... certainly adds new meaning to Aidan's nickname.. monkey... let's hope he doesn't do that again. I don't think he intentionally did this, he has been feeling under the weather and mommy should have been paying closer attention. It had been a few minutes since I looked up at him.

Ian & I worked on home improvement projects over the weekend. Sean had a great play date today with one of his new best friends from the neighborhood. They played here for several hours and then went over to his house for a swimming play date. Sean apparently managed to eat steak while he was there. We are grateful to have met such a great family as them.

Slowly but surely I am getting the family back on schedule. Since I was out of town I had to reschedule a ton of appointments. I'm also driving Sean to summer school, 88 miles a day, oye vey! Let's hope they do a good job, it's going to last for 8 weeks!


 

0 comments:






Followers