Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Back to School




Thank goodness! It's only 2hrs 45 minutes a day, but it's better than nothing!! Here are some photos of my little man going to his 3rd year of preschool. Poor Aidan, he idolizes Sean right now, he was sad to see him go on the bus. A couple of my good friends from high school had all of there kids in school as of today. My friend Megan said she went to breakfast, got her hair done, went shopping and still had two hours until her boys got home... what in the world would that be like? I guess I'll know in about 2 years or so! Aidan is going to get some quality mommy time this year!


 

0 comments:






Followers