Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Safety Tat!


Ok, I'm digging this idea. Safety Tats. I've done half a dozen , if I am lost stickers and I think Sean is old enough to wear one of these tats! We still have a flight issue with him and I think I will order some for the cruise with our Cabin # on it. I will stick one of these tattoos on him and Aidan. Hopefully they won't escape me. What I like is they print your phone number on it, so there is no issue with "reading" your handwriting. Pretty cool idea.

I made a link on favorite websites below!

 

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

That is a wonderful idea. I will have to bookmark that and remember to get some next time we go on vacation. Thanks!

Hipmom3 said...

Just wanted to let you know on the Disney ship they give kids wrist bands to wear!!! have fun... it's pretty safe for children. the outside walls are inclosed with a see thur plastic, so no worries about falling overboard!
btw-i am from njm on meetup, thats how i found you. lol






Followers