Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Sneak Preview.... from a galaxy far far away



Sean & Aidan got their Halloween costumes last week.. they couldn't wait to put them on and play with them! Well, mostly it was Sean who couldn't wait, but of course he insisted Aidan wear his.

I'm feeling much better. I only get nausea between 4 and 6 times a week. I'm in maternity clothes now, showing a decent baby "bump" (pictures to follow, Ian has the camera this weekend).

Both boys caught strep throat last week. Sean missed friday at school and he just may miss tomorrow as well. He has no voice and a pretty good cough! AIdan is doing much better, however he started his antibiotics 5 days before Sean showed symptoms.

I've been stuck at the house and I'm going stir crazy!!!!

 

0 comments:






Followers