Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Becoming your Mother.............


Tonight Ian busted himself saying something to Sean that his mother would always say to him. "Focus on the Task at Hand". I had to laugh because I too have had these moments of , oh my goodness that's the same stuff my parents told me. Is there anything your parents told you that you say often with your kids? I'm going to think about mine over the next couple days and post it as a comment.

 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

Susan Thomas said...

"I'm going to count to three and if you don't.... XYZ, your going to lose privileges"






Followers