Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Rainy Day Fun


Today we woke up to buckets of rain, which is a good thing here. When the kids started demanded TV and throwing toys at each other, I decided I needed to whip out a rainy day activity. Sean loves to make cookies, and well... Aidan, he loves to eat them. We made yummy peanut butter cookies. I think one of my challenges is finding activities that both an almost 5 year old and a 2 year old will both like. I think later perhaps we will try the old game from the tonight show... will it sink or float?

All is going well here, Sean wrapped up his last soccer game on Saturday. I'm looking for his next "seasonal sport". Aidan, well he is two going on 6. He loves to play with the bigger boys. I worry when he get's around little girls. He is so use to the physical side of having an older brother, I think he might knock one over.

Our big Disney Cruise is coming up in two weeks! I am so excited! We are well in need of a family vacation.

 

0 comments:






Followers