Full time mom to three active little boys! Life is an adventure and we are living it!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


figured out how to make banners!

Well, it's my first try, but I downloaded the free 30 day trial of photoshop and made my own custom blog banner.. let me know if you would like me to try one out for you, it doesn't need to be xmas. It could be custom to you theme. And to those of you on my link list.. .I'd do it for you for free, just buy the graphics from www.istockphoto.com and let me know what "theme" you want to go for.

also, since i changed the rest of my blog, I lost a few links... you know who you are, please email me your blog link : )

 

0 comments:






Followers